Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Summer Fun (Guest DT)

Hi Ya'll....
The Texas weather is hot hot today, 95 degrees to be exact.  With that in mind, I thought I'd share some water fun with you :)

Summer Fun (front) 

Summer Fun (easel back)

I used the following images to design my summer fun easel card:

Beach Floaty Girl

and Rainy Day Fun

I used the rain puddle from Rainy Day Fun and put it with the Beach Floaty Girl to create my own summer fun design.  There is so much you can do with these two sets, to check them out (and many other adorable images) just click the link below.


*Additional details:  Used Art Impressions - Scallop Easel Die, Stampin Up cardstock and Queen & Co bling. 

Thank you so much for visiting... feel free to leave a comment to let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you :)

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux






1 comment:

  1. WOW, fabby easel card... that's truly an easel!! That's HOT! :) Seriously awesome coloring of this digi, and very creative with the mix of sets - I never wouldda thought to use the puddle from the Rainy Day Fun set Sandy - that's using your noodle!! Heehee. Thanks so much. You're on a roll and I'm totally loving every minute of it. Thanks so much for being my Guest This month!!! Hugs xK

    ReplyDelete