Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Party till the Cows come home (DT)

Hello Everyone!
It's almost Party time, my son's 18th birthday is just around the corner... in light of that celebration, I designed this card for him :) Images are colored with Copic Markers on Xpress-It paper.



I used the following "Imagine That Digistamp" sets in my design 
(I have included the link below so you can get them too)





*Additional items used:  Sizzix "Framelits Step-ups" by Stephanie Bernard, Happy Birthday from Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies, Wink of Stella clear, Graphic 45 "Mother Goose" 6x6 paper (stars pattern), Stampin Up cardstock, and a few misc bling I found in my stash :)

Thank you so much for visiting!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to our Design Team Sandy! Your card is so awesome, love the design, your coloring is super and your son will appreciate this for sure. Too cute :) x

    ReplyDelete