Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hippie Aud

Hello All, 

I just love this digistamp... it's so adorable!  I see there is a challenge on Imagine That Digistamp Facebook page.... FBC7 - Use your favorite color combo challenge :) What's more fun than choosing an awesome image to color with your favorite color combos??!!  My copic friends and I call it our "go to" color combos so here's my design:


If you'd like to join the challenge you can find the details here:  

I used the following image for my design from Imagine That Digistamp:



I colored this image with Copic Markers on Xpress-It paper... 


My "Go To" color combos were as follows:

hair - E51, E07, E08, E49
skin - E00, E02, R00 (R20-cheeks. RV25, RV29-lips)
clothes - Y06, Y11, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
flowers/leaves - B41, B45, RV25, RV29, V15, G40, G43, G46, YR23, YR24
glasses - RV21 and glossy accents

Peace - Love - & Joy to all of you!

Thanks for visiting!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux



1 comment:

  1. WOW, this is colored gorgeously Sandy!! Love the color combo - really pretty together, oh this is just fabulous!! :) Thank you so much sweetie, Peace♥Love♥Joy to you! xK

    ReplyDelete