Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tania's Tree Costume

Hey!
Are you in the Christmas Spirit yet or are you still in the swing of Halloween?  Either way, I bet this will help LOL

Tania's Tree Costume

Tania was colored with Copic Markers on Xpress-It paper :)  She's perfect for Holiday cards and you could use her for Halloween as well... don't you just LOVE the universal ways you can utilize Imagine That Digistamp sets??  You know I do :)

Here is the full set "Tania's Tree Costume":


And don't forget for a limited time you can BOGO.... how can you resist??? 

**NOTE:  If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me: copicdiva@gmail.com

Hope to see you stopping by again soon as I have more to come, I'd love for you to follow my blog that way you will never miss a post :)

Thanks for visiting!!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux



1 comment:

  1. WOW.... this whole card looks like a pretty present, LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete