Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas - My Friend






Hello Y'all...
I just had to share these adorable images from Imagine That Digistamp that I used in this design, they are so adorable!

Merry Christmas My Friend
(inside sentiment)

I just love to mix and match images from Imagine That Digistamp, it is so much fun!
To design this card I first colored the images with Copic Markers on Xpress-it paper, then I used Stampin Up card stock and design series paper and then, I printed the saying for the inside on white cardstock.  To top it off, I added a little bling :)

Here are the images I used (you can click on the image name to take you to the store):


Dachshund Christmas                               Llama Love                


(Merry Christmas My Friend from Raymond's Reindeer Friend and inside sentiment from Tania's Tree costume)
  
Raymond's Reindeer Friend                      Tania's Tree Costume     
  

I hope you like my dachshund & llama, I really had fun coloring them up for this design.
Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear your feedback!  If you leave your blog link, I'll come visit your blog...  I'd love to see what you do!

Thanks for visiting!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment