Thursday, May 4, 2017

American and Proud of it!

Hello Everyone!
Today I decided to design a card using two of my Imagine That Digistamp sets... I was feeling a bit patriotic :)

American & Proud of it!
I printed the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored it with Copic Markers.  Then I mounted it on black card stock and then onto a green card base.  Since I made this card for a boy, I resisted putting any bling on it and you know that was difficult for me :)

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets that I used:

You are My World         (sentiment from)Patriotic Gertie
   

You are My World is a FREEBIE and you can get it HERE 
and Patriotic Gertie has been marked down to $1.50, get it  HERE  

Thanks so much for dropping by!!!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment