Thursday, November 30, 2017

Monthly Make It Challenge @ KKS

Hello All!
I want to share my card I designed for the Monthly Make It challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps... I just love this stamp....

Evangeline Angel
I started by stamping this image on Xpress-it paper and then coloring her up with Copic Markers.  Next I created my own background paper by using black embossing powder and a music sheet stamp, then I aged the paper with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  I chose a blue card base, added the background paper and the colored image on top.  Lastly, I added a little bow to bling it up a bit.

Here is the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set I used:


Isn't she so cute?!  I love her, I hope you do too!!  If you'd like to get her, just click on the name above the stamp image and it will take you to the shop.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


No comments:

Post a Comment