Thursday, January 11, 2018

School Boy & Beary Merry

Hello Friends, 
Today I have a few designs I created using my Imagine That Digistamp sets to share with you.... hope you enjoy them.

School Boy
I started by printing the digistamp image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and coloring it up with Copic Markers.  I chose a navy blue card base and added the colored image on top.  To finish it up I added some bling ABC letters.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


Next we have a 3D Bear card:

I started by printing the colored 3D kit on white card stock and then fussy cut all the pieces out.  Next (following the steps on the kit sheet), I layered the bear pieces with pop dots.  I chose a red card base, added a patterned/shimmery peppermint background paper and then I added the border holly from the kit and popped up the sentiment.  Lastly, I added the 3D bear and presents on top.

Here is a side view of 3D bear

On the 3D kit, there's this sweet picture of the bear and I didn't want it to go to waste so I decided to create another card using it :)
I chose a red card base, added vellum tree patterned paper and then a strip of red glitter paper.  Lastly, I matted the colored image with black card stock and popped it on top of the card.

Here is the 3D Kit I used:


These 3D kits are so much fun, if you'd like to get one for yourself, just click on the name above the image and it will take you to the shop.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment