Thursday, May 10, 2018

Garden Bears & Punny Thanks.... Oh my!

Hello Friends!
I have a couple cards to share with you today... yep you guessed it :)
I've been playing with my Imagine That Digistamp sets again.

First Card: Hello
I started by printing the colored image (Tag) and then cut it out with my brother scan n cut (man... I sure love that machine!).  I chose a green card base, added a raindrop patterned paper and placed the colored image on top.  Next I made some flowers with glitter paper and outline stickers.  Lastly,  I colored the flowers with copic markers and fussy cut them out to add some bling to it.

Here is the digistamp set I used:


Second Card: Just Because
I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and coloring it with copic markers.  I chose a mauve colored card base and created a background using Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  I fussy cut the image and placed it on top, then I added a silver glittery sentiment sticker.  Lastly, I drew some stitching on the top and bottom and added some nuvo drops.

Here is the digistamp set I used:


I'm so happy with how they turned out, I hope you like them too :)
If you'd like to get these digistamp sets, just click on the name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by... see you again soon!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment