Friday, October 25, 2019

Anime Zodiac Kit - Scorpio

Hello...
Today I'd like to share my DT inspiration from Scrapper's Delights Amine VIP bundle - Scorpio...
This bundle is FREE with the purchase of the 3 new release Anime Oct images, so don't miss out on them... just go HERE, Scrapper's Delights shop to get them.

Here is my Inspiration:


I used the image & sentiments in the Scorpio bundle to create this scene and then printed it on Xpress-it paper.  Colored it up with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it out. I chose a light blue card base,  a copper brick embossed paper background and then placed the colored scene on top.  To finish it up, I added the sentiments.

Here is the bundle deal:


Remember, you have to get the bundle deal to get the Scorpio - Zodiac Kit and it so worth it!

Thanks so much for stopping by and feel free add a comment so I know you stopped by :)

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment