Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Angels, Hamsters & Shopping... Oh My!!!

Hello Everyone!!
Guess what's going on at the Imagine That Digistamp shop???  Did you say "New Releases"?  You got it... 4 amazing new images to choose from.... well, actually I say WHY CHOOSE when you can get them all for a limited time at 50% off and you don't even need a coupon... YIPPEE!!!  


I am so excited to share my designs using some of these new releases so with no further delay here we go...

Angel with Birds

Isn't she beautiful?!! I colored her with Copics on Xpress-It paper and then designed this card to show off her beauty.  She is very universal as you can get her with and without words/poinsettias.  See the full set below (with link to the store below the image):


Next we have: Marianne's Hamster

She's so cute... I just want to squeeze those cheeks LOL.  I colored her with Copic markers on Xpress-It paper.  I also took the Love, Peace, Joy saying from the Angel with Birds set to complete this design and I love how it all came together.  Here's the full set (with link to the store below the image):


Here is the one that is dear to my heart... I bet you'll know why as soon as you see the name of the image.... Shopping Sandy.... yep she has my name and she's AWESOME!!

Shopping Sandy

I also colored her with Copics on Xpress-It paper then I added a few stars and some bling on the packages :)  She's so much fun to design with and you can get her too right now for 50% off... a great deal, just click on the link below the image:


There is one more image in the new release for November however, you will have to come back to my blog Thursday, Nov 10th to see the design I've made with this one :) but you don't have to wait to get her, she's available now just click the link below the image:

Lorie's Peppermint Mocha

Thanks for stopping by...
 let me know what you think or if you have any questions, I love hearing from friends & visitors!  Hope to see you again Thursday Nov 10th!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux





2 comments:

  1. WOW Sandy, you did a FABULOUS job on all your cards - I just love your coloring so much I could just stare at it all day, lol. You really make my digis come to life - THANK YOU for all your hard work with these! ♥

    ReplyDelete