Thursday, November 3, 2016

Li'l Drummer Boy


Hi!
I purchased this snow globe from Imagine That Digistamp in the dollar bin :)  That's right... it's just $1... woohoo, who doesn't love a bargain? 
(check it outhere - there are other bargains there as well)



I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it.... then I saw the NEW RELEASE:  Li'l Drummer Boy and I thought to myself... "THAT'S IT!"  That's exactly what I was waiting for and so I started playing and here's how my design turned out....

Li'l Drummer Boy/Snow Globe

What do you think?  Don't you just love it?!

Here are the other 3 set's I used in my design:

Li'l Drummer Boy

Polar Fun-Digi Papers

And Paula's Penguin Costume

(I used the "Merry Christmas" from Paula's Penguin Costume, the background paper from the Polar Fun Digi Paper pack and both the Little Drummer Boy/Snow Globe I colored with Copics.  I then added a couple bling snowflakes to finish it up)

Thanks for stopping by...

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux












4 comments:

  1. Love it Sandy!! Way cute. I'm surprised this snow globe isn't more popular than it is, It's great for just about any digi, especially winter/Christmas, ballerinas, birthdays.... even for creating shaped cards with it! :) Love your coloring of this Drummer Boy too - SWEET!!! Thanks so much for sharing. LOVE your new blog makeover *wink* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drummer boy in the globe! This is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandy, I have that snow globe too.

    ReplyDelete