Thursday, March 9, 2017

Foxy Thang & I've goat you, babe!

Hi!
I hope this finds you all doing well!  I designed a few cards using some of my Imagine That Digistamps and I thought I would share them with all of you...

First, We have....

Foxy Thang

I started with printing this Foxy Thang :) on Xpress-it paper and coloring with Copic Markers.  I mounted the colored image on red shimmer paper and then added it to a brown card base.  Next, I added a paper butterfly and the word friends to complete the design.

Here is the complete Imagine That Digistamp set:


And second we have.....

I've goat you, babe!

I wanted to include two goats in my image so I flipped one of the goats horizontally so they would be facing each other, then I printed them on Xpress-it paper and colored them up with Copic Markers.  Next, I mounted them on a dark shimmer paper and then onto a mustard colored card base. Lastly, I added a circled heart die to complete the design.

Here is the complete Imagine That Digistamp set:


*Note: If you would like to get either or both of these digistamps, just click on the name above the stamp image and it will take you to the shop.

Thanks for visiting!!!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


No comments:

Post a Comment