Thursday, March 2, 2017

Whoo Loves You? & Owl Always Love You

Hello All!
Today I'm going to share some cards I designed with some of the Imagine That Digistamp Owl sets.  The owls are so darn cute and fun to work with... here are my card designs:

Whoo Loves You?

I printed the colored version of the owls on white card stock then mounted it on toupe card stock.  I put these beautiful owls on a pink background card base and I used glitter washi tape from Queen & Co. along the side.  Finally, added a pink glitter heart mounted on some printed paper for a little extra bling :)

Here is the full Imagine That Digistamp set I used:
   

And here's the second one:

Owl Always Love You

I colored this owl with copic markers on Xpress-it paper and mounted it on a green card base.  I then added the "Happy Birthday" sticker and a balloon die to bring it all together :)

Here is the full Imagine That Digistamp set:


*Note: If you'd like to get either (or both) of these sets, just click the name above the digistamp set image and it will take you to the shop

I hope you enjoyed this little bit of Owl Love today!
Thanks for visiting

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment