Thursday, February 23, 2017

Get "Wellie" Soon & You Are My World

Hello Friends!
I hope this finds you doing well! I'd like to share a couple cards I designed using a few of my Imagine That Digistamp sets.

Here's the first one:

Get wellie soon!

This whale is colored with copic markers on Xpress-It paper.  I mounted the colored whale on black card stock and then again on white card stock (to emphasize the black and white whale) and then added that to a blue card base made with blue card stock.  All card stock is from Stampin' Up.  I used 2 Imagine That Digistamp sets: 

Under the Sea                   (sentiment from) Rainy Day Fun
    

Note: If you'd like to get these stamp sets, just click on the name of the stamp set just above the image

And here is my second card:

You Are My World

The image was colored with Copic Markers on Xpress-it paper. I mounted it twice on different patterned paper and then added it to a solid dark blue card stock base. I added some wooden arrows for a finishing touch. 

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


Note: If you would like to get this Imagine That Digistamp set, just click on the name of the set just above the image.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Come back soon :)

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment