Thursday, February 2, 2017

Owl Always Love You & Tweet On You

Hi Everyone!
I'm so happy to see you stopped by today as I have changed it up a bit...
Today I'm going to share with you some scrapbook pages I created using digital sets at Imagine That Digistamp.  I'm so excited so I'm not going to wait any longer... here we go:

"Owl Always Love You!"

I used a combination of three different sets to create my scrapbooking page... digital papers, digital elements and sentiments from a digistamp set.

     
(sentiment from this set)

Isn't that amazing?!  It was so much fun I couldn't help but design a second one to share with you!

"Congratulations Airman Le Doux"

For this one, I also used a combination of digital papers and digital elements and added my own sentiments.

      

Designing these pages was so much fun, you just have to try it!  Warning though... you most definitely may become addicted :) LOL

And if that wasn't totally exciting... there's more... hehehe
Imagine That Digistamp is having a sale on their Valentine/Love Category digistamps but don't delay because the sale ends February 7th.

All you have to do is click HERE 
(I have linked up to the category for you)

Happy Shopping and Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux







1 comment: