Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Love Lifts You

Hello Everyone, 
I wanted to share with you an awesome digistamp that is available for FREE at Imagine That Digistamp.  Yep... that's right I said FREE!!
The set is called Love Lifts You and it is so versatile, I chose to design a sympathy card but there are many other things you could create with this set.
Here's my design: 


I colored the hot air balloon with Copic markers on Xpress-It paper.  When it was ready, I fussy cut it out and then popped it up on card stock with pop dots & card stock from Stampin Up.  then I added a sentiment from another Imagine That Digistamp set and added a few little flowers.
Here are the digistamp sets I used:

               Love Lifts You                    (sentiment from) Pretty Peacocks
  

If you'd like to check out these digistamps, you can get Love Lifts You HERE and Pretty Peacocks HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


No comments:

Post a Comment