Tuesday, April 25, 2017

# Best Selfie Ever & Gator Strong

Hello!
I'd like to first start off saying... thank you so much for stopping by!!
I've been playing with animal digistamps this week and would like to share what I have designed with a few of my Imagine That Digistamp sets, I hope you like them :)

# Best Selfie Ever!
First I started by adding the cell phone and sentiment from the "Selfie Sandy" set to the Octopus from "Under the Sea"... makes me giggle just looking at it :)
Printed it on Xpress-it paper and colored it with Copic Markers.  Next I chose a pink card base, added patterned paper with cameras on it, mounted the colored image on black card stock and then assembled.  I think I giggled a little to myself the whole time LOL

Here are the digistamp sets I used:

Under the Sea                           Selfie Sandy
   


After while Crocodile
I printed the crocodile & sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored it with Copic Markers.  I chose a muddy-green card base, added a patterned paper and then put the colored image on top.  Lastly, I added some blue/aqua bling :)

Here are the digistamp sets I used:


If you would like to get any of these Imagine That Digistamp sets, just click on the name of the set just above the image :)

After while crocodile... lol!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


1 comment: