Thursday, April 13, 2017

(Two) Birthday Designs

Hello!
Are you ready for some new designs with my Imagine That Digistamp sets?
I can't wait to show you so here we go....

Chloe's Heart Balloons - Birthday
I printed this design on Xpress-it paper and colored it up with copic markers. Next, I mounted the colored image on shimmery grey paper but before I put that onto the turquoise card base, I added some Queen & Co washi tape near the bottom of the card base. Then I added a shiny sliver and turquoise birthday cake for a touch of bling :)

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


My second birthday design....

Swimming' by with a birthday "hi"
I started by designing and printing my images on Xpress-it paper and coloring them with copic markers.  Next I took a coral card base, added a bit of patterned paper and then my colored image.  Lastly I added a strip of blue glitter paper for a bit of bling.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used to create this design:

Mermaid on Rock           (fishes from) Under the Sea
 

(sentiment from) Mermaid Swimming

I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did designing them :)
If you would like to get any of these Imagine That Digistamp sets, just click on the name of the set just above the set image.
Thanks for stopping by... come again soon!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment