Thursday, July 13, 2017

Pierrette

Hello you....
Today I'd like to share my Pierrette/Thoughts & Prayers sympathy card design with an Oxide Ink background:

Pierrette Sympathy
I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and then coloring it up with Copic markers.  She was so much fun to color :)
To design the card, I chose a red card base and then created the background with Tim Holtz distress oxides and a netting stencil on watercolor paper (once I created the colored background, I wet the netting stencil and then placed it on top of the background to add the faint impressions of the stencil... pretty cool right?! loving these oxide inks)
Next I fussy cut the image/sentiment, placed them on top and then I added some bling for the finishing touches to complete my design.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

        Pierette                             Thoughts & Prayers
     

If you'd like to get either (or both) of these digistamp sets, just click on the title above the digistamp image or visit the shop HERE.  Imagine That Digistamp  has so many beautiful images to choose from and some freebies you can play with as well so make sure you check them out.

Thanks for visiting... 
Come again soon :)

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment