Thursday, July 20, 2017

Pretty Peacocks & Pretty Petunias 7/20

Hello... Hello... Happy Thursday!!!
I have a couple of designs to share with you today :)

First...

Pretty Peacock Sympathy
I printed these images on Xpress-it paper and colored them with Copic Markers.  I selected a green card base and added a strip of gold glitter paper to the bottom.  Then I added the colored image and a bling flower to finish it up :)

I used these Imagine That Digistamp sets:

 Pretty Peacocks                         Thoughts & Prayers
     

and Second...

Pretty Petunias Sympathy
I printed the images on Xpress-it paper and colored them with Copic Markers.  I'm loving how the hummingbird blended colors came out.  Next I chose a green card base and added gold embossed paper, matted the image with a dark blue and then assembled it all together.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

   Pretty Petunias                       Thoughts & Prayers
     

That's it for now but be sure to stop by frequently to see more :)
If you'd like to get any of the digistamp sets I used here, just click on the name above the digistamp set and it will take you to the shop.
Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think

Thanks for stopping by!!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment