Thursday, September 21, 2017

Ice Cream Maddy & Party Animals

Hello!
Hope you are having a great day!  I have 2 cards to share with you... both were designed using Imagine That Digistamp sets.  Here we go....

First, "Just for you!"
I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and coloring it up with Copic Markers.  I chose a peach card base, added summer designed paper, then I matted the image/sentiment with a blue-ish patterned paper.  Lastly, I assembled it all together :)

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp Sets I used:

                   Ice Cream Maddy                   Acorn Bunny & Squirrel (sentiment)

Second, "Party Animals"
I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper, coloring it with Copic Markers and fussy cutting it out.  I chose a purple card base, added a background made with Oxide Inks & a stencil and then a strip of brown glitter paper.  Lastly, I popped up the image and added some Nuvo drops.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


So much fun!!  If you'd like to play with these digistamp sets, just click on the name above the digitstamp set image or visit the shop HERE.  There are several images on sale right now and a FREEBIE section you won't want to miss. 
And just to help out, I have this coupon for my friends and blog visitors for 15% off every order of $5 or more... see the code below :)


Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE, both cards Sandy!! My daughter Carly LOVES turtles and frogs.... and she drew the Maddy's Ice Cream cone digi - your coloring is perfection. So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete