Thursday, September 21, 2017

Manatee Painter

Hello Everyone!
I'd like to share this fun card I designed using the Manatee Painter by Imagine That Digistamp.  
I was really happy with how this turned out... so colorful... I hope you like it too :)

"Manatee Painter"
(front)

(side view)

 (easel front view)
I started this design by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and coloring it with Copic Markers.  I chose a turquoise card base, created the background with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks and die cut the seaweed using a Lala Land Crafts die.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


If you'd like to get this image, just click on the name above the digistamp set image.  Please let me know if you have any questions and/or leave me a comment and let me know what you think :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment