Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Celebration Cards

Hello All!  Sorry for the delay in my posting...
on 1/24, we welcomed my first Grand baby so I was a bit out of pocket.
I'm happy to say his Momma and he are doing great :)

Now let's get down to business... lol
Here are the designs I created using my Imagine That Digistamp sets last week.  

First:  Speeding by with a birthday "hi"
I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored the image with Copic Markers.  I created the diamond background by using a background stamp that I embossed with black embossing powder and then added Oxide inks.  I chose a red card base, added the diamond background paper and then a piece of black card stock.  Then I popped up the car on top, added the sentiment and then two stars to fancy it up a bit.

Here is the digistamp set I used:


Second: Hark the Herald Angels Sing!
I started by printing the colored image/sentiment on white card stock and then cutting it out.  I chose an orange card base, added a background paper I created by embossing a background stamp with white embossing powder and then coloring it with Oxide inks.  Next I added the image, sentiment and a couple flowers to bling it up.

Here is the digistamp set I used:

 Angel with Birds          

Third: Shiny & Bright
I started by printing the colored image on white card stock.  I chose a brown card base, added a background I created with Oxide Inks and then placed the colored image on top.  Lastly, I added a little bow to bling it up.

Here is the digistamp set I used:


If you would like any of the digistamp sets I used on these cards, just click on the name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.
Thanks so much for stopping by.... hope to see you again soon!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment