Thursday, February 22, 2018

Lovely Ladybug

Hello....
Today I'd like to share with you this adorable Ladybug from Imagine That Digistamp... it is so sweet, I just love it.  Here's the card I designed using it...

Miss you so much
I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and then I colored it with Copic Markers.  I chose a red card base, added a strip of patterned paper with little multi-colored hearts on it and then placed the colored image on top.  Lastly, I added a little ladybug button to add some bling.

Here is the digistamp set I used:


I also wanted to share that there are individual sets as well...

(Image from:)                            (Sentiment from:)
Ladybug with Daisy                     Ladybug on Swing
 

These little ladybugs are so very sweet... if you'd like to add them to your Imagine That Digistamp collection, just click on the name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.

Thank you for stopping by!!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


1 comment:

  1. GREAT combination of digi & sentiment here, and lovely coloring as always. Gawsh... I may just CASE your card cuz it reminds me how much I miss C *insert teary eyes* Hope you have a wonderful weekend and THANKS again for all you do at ITD Sandy. ♥

    ReplyDelete