Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thanks Cards

Hello All, 
I've been playing with my Imagine That Digistamp sets again :)
You know how much I love them... they are so universal.  Today I designed two different "Thanks" cards and would like to share them with you so let's get started:

Thanks sew much!
I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and coloring it with copic markers.  I chose a pink card base and created a background with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  Lastly I added the colored image and some pearls to bling it up.


and Thanks for awl you do!
I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and coloring it with copic markers.  I chose a light purple card base and created a background with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  Lastly I added the colored image and a couple hearts.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used for both cards:


If you'd like to play with this set as well, just click on the name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment