Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thanks

Hello Everyone!
Today I have some "Thanks" cards to share with you using one of my Imagine That Digistamp sets.  This set is amazing for those that like to sew and has quite a few digistamps in the set.  Check out my 2 cards below.....

First: Thanks - Awl
I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and coloring it with copic markers.  I chose a purply-red (if that's really a color LOL) card base and created a background using Tim Holtz Oxide inks.  I fussy cut the image and popped it up on top and then added a couple pearls to bling it up a bit.

Second: Thanks - Rose
I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and coloring it with copic markers.  I chose a green card base and created a background using Tim Holtz Oxide inks.  I cut out the image and placed it up on top and then added a few stars to bling it up a bit.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used for both cards:


I just love how they came out... there are so many images in this set isn't that awesome?!!
If you'd like to get this set, just click on the name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.

NOTE: Right now Imagine That Digistamp has a special sale going on... click HERE to check it out

Thanks for stopping by
Let me know what you think :)

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. Loving those awesome backgrounds Sandy, and of course your coloring of the images ROCK too!! :)

    ReplyDelete