Thursday, July 12, 2018

Great Outdoors

Hello All....
Today I would like to share this fun card I designed using a couple of my Imagine That Digistamp sets... it was so much fun to create especially with the camping season upon us.
Here we go...

I started by printing the pre-colored images on white card stock and then cutting them out with my Scan n Cut.  I chose a vanilla card base, added striped paper and then adhered the camper, sign, cat & people to the front (I popped up the cat, boy & girl).  Lastly I added a happy birthday sentiment and some stars to bling it up a bit.

Here are the two Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

The Great Outdoors Kit                         Bambi & Max
      

You can get these digistamp sets and many others (including a Freebie section) by clicking HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!
See ya soon, 
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment