Thursday, July 19, 2018

Rainy Day Fun

Hello Everyone!
Today I'd like to share a card I made using one of my Imagine That Digistamp sets.
It's been so hot here and a few thunderstorms now and then so I thought this card would be fun....

Rainy Day Fun
I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and coloring it up with Copic markers.  Next I chose a yellow card base and created a background with Tim Holtz Oxide inks and a rain drop & cloud stencil.   After I added the background, I popped up the image and added a sentiment to finish it up.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used: 


If you'd like to get this awesome set, just click on the name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.  I have had so much fun with this set, can't wait to see what you all do with this set as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you again soon....
Sandy " Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment