Thursday, August 30, 2018

Llama Love

Hello!!  
It's time to get ready for a long weekend... who's excited?? I know I am... I'll be traveling to craft with my friend in Atlanta :)
But before I leave town, I have a DT card to share with you that I designed for Imagine That Digistamp.  I just love these digistamps, check this out....

I started by printing the colored image on Xpress-it paper and then cutting it out with my Scan N Cut.  Next I chose a pink card base, added a patterned paper, then added the pre-colored image and a premade window card stock on top.  Lastly, I added washi tape, a sentiment and bling to finish it up.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


This set is so cute for Christmas cards as well, if you'd like to get this set just click on the name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.  Let me know what you think :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a safe and happy Labor Day!!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux



No comments:

Post a Comment