Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Queen Anne's Lace

Hello... I hope you're having a great day!
Today I'd like to share my Imagine That Digistamp DT card...

I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper, coloring it with Copic Markers and then cutting it out with my Scan n cut.  I chose a purple card base, flower patterned paper and a mat with and oval opening (I rounded the corners).  Lastly I added the image, sentiment and bling to finish it up.

Here is the digistamp set I used:

If you'd like to play with the digistamp set I used, just click on the name above the digistamp set image and it will take you to the shop.  Look around while you're there... some items are on sale for a limited time.

Thanks for stopping by, 
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


1 comment:

  1. Super PRETTY Sandy!! I love that floral paper you used and how you did the cut-out frame, very different :)

    ReplyDelete