Thursday, September 20, 2018

Ladybug With Daisy

Hi Friends!!
First I'd like to say... thank you so much for visiting my blog, feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here and what you think :)

Today I'd like to share my DT post for Imagine That Digistamp... 

I created this sweet Thinking of You card by first printing the little ladybug on Xpress-it paper, coloring it with Copic Markers and then cutting it out with my Scan n Cut.  Next I chose a black card base, added a green patterned paper as the background, two strips of washi tape from Queen & Company and then popped up the little ladybug with pop dots.  Lastly I added a little bling in the corner and the sentiment to finish it up :)

Here is the Ladybug with Daisy set I used: 
You can find it HERE

Isn't that little ladybug the cutest?!  I love it, I hope you do too :)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask... Thanks again for stopping by!!
See you again soon

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Love your colors and layout. Hope you have a nice week Sandy 😊

    ReplyDelete