Thursday, October 4, 2018

Gingerbread Bear

Hello Everyone!
Today I have the most adorable gingerbread bear from Imagine That Digistamp that I'd like to share with you today...

I started by printing the image/sentiment and coloring it up with copic markers.  I cut the image/sentiment with my scan n cut, then I chose a blue card base to match the lollipop & created the background by embossing a music background stamp in black and then using Tim Holtz oxide inks to color the background.  Lastly, I added the image/sentiment and a little bling to finish it up.

Isn't that Gingerbread Bear so stinkin' cute?
Here's the full set:

You can get this set HERE

Feel free to leave a comment so I know you were here... thanks for stopping by!!
See you again soon :)

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


1 comment:

  1. toooo CUTE! Loving your coloring and the music sheet on bg is perfect :) THANKS Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete