Sunday, October 21, 2018

Triceratops Balloons - Birthday Card

Happy Sunday y'all!
Today I'd like to share a birthday card I created using one of my Imagine That Digistamp sets.  

I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper, I colored it with copic markers and then cut it out  with my scan n cut.  I chose a green card base and created a background with Lindy's Gang Magicals.  I added a strip of orange card stock, popped up the colored image, and then stamped and again used my scan n cut to cut out the sentiment.  Lastly I added some stars to bling it up a bit.

Here is the complete digistamp set I used:


This little set is so so adorable.  If you'd like to get it, just click on the name above the digistamp set and it will take you to the shop.

I hope you have a great week... Thanks so much for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment