Friday, July 12, 2019

July Progressive Freebie Scrapper's Delights

Hello Y'all!

Today I'm going to be sharing my design for the July Progressive Freebie Challenge over at Scrapper's Delights Facebook Group.

Did you know that Scrapper's Delights has a Progressive Freebie Facebook Challenge each month?!
Here's how it works... Provided you create a project or color the freebie during the month that you requested it, you will continue to get the next month's image for free.  However, if you are unable to create one month that you have requested the image, you will be able to purchase the image the next month to jump back in :)

Who wants to join me in the Challenge?  You can visit the Scrapper's Delights Facebook Group to join in on the challenge... don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Here is my DT inspiration to motivate you to join in:


I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and coloring it with Copic Markers. I chose a teal card base, added a heart patterned background paper, a strip of pizza accent paper as a border and then added the Pizza sentiment to the upper left corner (all patterned papers are from Doodlebug Designs).  Next, I added my fussy cut/copic colored image on top and added a few glitter paper/outline sticker hearts from Krazy Kreations.

Here's the full image:


I hope you like her a much as I do and you'll be intrigued to join in.

Thanks so much for stopping by and feel free add a comment so I know you stopped by :)

Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment