Sunday, October 14, 2018

Hippo Wishes

Hello Everyone!
Today I have some holiday inspiration to share with you using my Imagine That Digistamp set.

So let's jump right in...

I started creating this by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper, coloring it with copic markers and then cutting it out with my scan n cut.  Next I chose a green card base, created a background with Lindy's Gang Magicals and added the image and sentiment on top.  Lastly, I added some pom pons to make it a little 3d looking.... sooo cute.  I'm happy with how this one came out.

Here's the digistamp set I used:

If you like this image as much as I do, check it out in the shop... just click on the name below the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.  Be sure to check out the other hippo Christmas images as well... they are all so adorable.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Miss you Sandy! And miss your fabby backgrounds you create, you're so talented. I hope you're able to get back to crafting again soon. ♥

    ReplyDelete