Thursday, September 13, 2018

Frog Boots/Pansies Planter

Hello Friends!
Today I'd like to share a design I did using my pre-colored Imagine That Digistamp set Frog Boots/Pansies Planter... it's so adorable and since I'm a huge fan of frogs, this is one of my favorite digistamp sets :)

I decided to use the pre-colored image in the set but created my own background to go with it.
I printed the pre-colored image and cut it out with my scan n cut.  I used a bee stamp from Stampin Up, stamped it many times and embossed it with black embossing powder.  Next, I colored the background with Tim Holtz distress inks.  I used a blue card base to match the blue pansies and matted both the image and sentiment twice... first with a purple-ish colored card stock and then with a green bubble patterned paper (I rounded the corners of the green patterned paper).  Lastly, I added the matted image/sentiment on top of the background and added a few dots to bling it up a bit.

Here is the link to the Imagine that Digistmap set I used: Frog boots/Pansies Planter

Thanks so much for stopping by... please feel free to ask any questions or just let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. Cutie!! Great card Sandy :) I just love how the Scan n Cut can cut so perfectly and leave a li'l bit of white to make it stand out. ♥

    ReplyDelete