Thursday, March 15, 2018

Easter Leesa

Hello Friends :)
Today I have a little Easter Card I've designed and would like to share with you.  This image is so stinkin' cute... that little bunny.. EEEK!!!  I just love it!!!

Here it is.....
I started by selecting/printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and then coloring it with Copic Markers.  I chose a dark blue card base, created a background with Tim Holtz Oxide inks (3rd release colors) and then I put the copic colored image on top.  I added a little sparkle to the inside of the flowers (but it's hard to tell in the picture).

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

Easter Leesa                                              Egg Lamb

Aren't these digistamp sets so cute?!!!  If you'd like to check them out, just click on the name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.
Don't forget to check out the freebie section while shopping :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. So so CUTE Sandy!! I love your coloring (as always) and that sentiment fits nicely at the bottom. Thanks for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete