Thursday, March 22, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Hello....
Today I have this beautiful Anniversary card to share with you... I'm so happy with how it turned out. 

Here it is....

I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper, colored the hearts with copic markers and then fussy cut them out.  Then I chose a dark blue card base, created a background with Tim Holtz oxide inks and a roses stencil and added it to the card base.  Next, I added the sentiment and  popped up the hearts on top.  Lastly, I added some rhinestones to bling it up a bit.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

Impossible Hearts                          Love Swans
     

These digistamp sets are amazing and can be used for so many occasions.... anniversary, birthday, wedding, valentines, and more.  If you would like to get these sets, just click on the name above the digistamp set and it will take you to the shop :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment