Thursday, March 29, 2018

Fit"ish" & Enjoy the little things

Hello Everyone!
Today I have two projects to share with you that I created using my Imagine That Digistamp sets.
So let's get started...

First I have... Fit "ish"
I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored it with Copic Markers.  I chose a green card base and created a background using Tim Holtz Oxide inks.  Next I matted the colored image on a black leather card stock and added it on top of the background.  Lastly, I added some silver arrows and a heart to bling it up a little.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


And Second... Enjoy the little things
I started by adding a picture of my precious grandson to the pre-made page and printed it out on white card stock.  I can't wait to frame it and put it up in my house :)

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


Oh I just love how these projects came out... I hope you enjoyed them as well.  If you'd like to get any of these digistamp sets, just click on the name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


No comments:

Post a Comment