Friday, August 2, 2019

Chibi Aug 2019 Release

Hello! Hello!
Today is New Release day at Scrapper's Delights and you are not going to want to miss this one... so adorable and a bit sassy :)

Check it out....
You can get this image HERE

I'm so excited to show you the two cards I created with one of these adorable images so let's get started...

Here's the first one...

I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored it with Copic markers, next I cut it to prepare for adhering to the card.  I chose a green card base, added Doodlebug designs patterned paper and the colored image on top.  Lastly, I added some Doodlebug designs shape sprinkles to bling it up a bit.

Since I enjoyed coloring this image so much, I decided to do it again....


I started by printing the image/sentiment again on Xpress-it paper and coloring it with Copic markers only this time I decided to use a darker skin tone color and I just love how it came out!
I chose an orange card base, "X&O" patterned paper and added the trimmed image on top.  To finish it up, I added a Doodlebug designs shape sprinkle from the "Hello" set.

Check out the below links to join in on challenges, purchase the new images and follow Scrapper's Delights.  Thanks for stopping by... see you again soon!

Links:



These are the challenges I have entered my project:

6 comments:

  1. Love this little image, fabulous colouring. thank you for joining the Colourific Challenge Corner. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us for Week #31 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. What a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured image great sentiment and love the phone B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too
    Carol DT x
    Love the 2nd one you made too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Colourific this time
    Good Luck
    Hope to see you again
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured and great cards.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete