Friday, August 9, 2019

Hello Y'all!

Today I'm going to be sharing my design for the August Progressive Freebie Challenge over at Scrapper's Delights Facebook Group.

Did you know that Scrapper's Delights has a Progressive Freebie Facebook Challenge each month?!
Here's how it works... Provided you create a project or color the freebie during the month that you requested it, you will continue to get the next month's image for free.  However, if you are unable to create one month that you have requested the image, you will be able to purchase the image the next month to jump back in :)

Who wants to join me in the Challenge?  You can visit the Scrapper's Delights Facebook Group to join in on the challenge... don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Here is my DT inspiration to motivate you to join in:
I started by creating the scene with the Freebie stone wall and added another Scrapper's Delights Image (I also created signs with the sentiments and printed the full scene on Xpress-it paper, then colored it with Copic markers.
Once colored, I cut it to fit matted on an A2 purple card base and adhered it on top.  To finish it up, I added Doodlebug designs sprinkles (margarita), snail (outline sticker on glitter paper from Krazy Creations and colored with copics), and added a sentiment matted from Doodlebug designs chit chats (I popped it up with pop dots).

Here is the image of the freebie for August:

Here is the other image I used (also from Scrapper's Delights):
You can get this image HERE

I hope you'll be intrigued to join in.

Thanks so much for stopping by and feel free add a comment so I know you stopped by :)

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment