Friday, August 30, 2019

Anime Zodiac Kit - Virgo

Hello All...
Today I'd like to share my DT inspiration from Scrapper's Delights Amine VIP bundle - Virgo...
This bundle is FREE with the purchase of the 3 new release Anime Aug images, so don't miss out on them... just go HERE, Scrapper's Delights shop to get them.

Here is my Inspiration:


I used some of the images in the Virgo bundle to create this scene and then printed it on Xpress-it paper.  Colored it up with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it out. I chose a white card base,  a yellow background embossed with a 3D embossing folder and then placed the colored scene on top.  To finish it up, I added some additional flowers popped up with pop dots so they would pop off the page.  I also added some wink of Stella (GL Clear) to the flowers and butterfly (hard to see in the pic but it definitely pops when you see it for real :)

Here is the bundle deal:


Remember, you have to get the bundle deal to get the Virgo - Zodiac Kit

Thanks so much for stopping by and feel free add a comment so I know you stopped by :)

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment