Friday, September 6, 2019

Chibi Sept 2019 Release

Hello! Hello!
Today is New Release day at Scrapper's Delights and if you love baseball, this one is for you!

I created a baseball scene using both the boy and girl image in this Chibi Baseball 2 set:


I'm happy with how it came out... what do you think?

I started by arranging the images and printing them on Xpress-it paper.  I colored the images and created the background with Copic markers, next I trimmed it to prepare for adhering to the card.  I chose a blue card base and added the colored scene on top.  Lastly, I added the baseball banner and some Queen & Company star bling.

There are two baseball images, a travel image and if you get all 3 you get an exclusive Libra Zodiac bundle kit FREE!  Here is what's included in the bundle deal....
You can get itl HERE

Here is a sneak peak of the upcoming release... be sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss out on these :)

Check out the below links to join in on challenges, purchase the new images and follow Scrapper's Delights.  Thanks for stopping by... see you again soon!

Links:

These are the challenges I have entered my project:

No comments:

Post a Comment