Friday, September 27, 2019

Anime Zodiac Kit - Libra

Hello All...
Today I'd like to share my DT inspiration from Scrapper's Delights Amine VIP bundle - Libra...
This bundle is FREE with the purchase of the 3 new release Anime Sep images, so don't miss out on them... just go HERE, Scrapper's Delights shop to get them.

Here is my Inspiration:

I used some of the images in the Libra bundle (I also used birthday balloon digital paper from Imagine That Digistamp) to create this scene and then printed it on Xpress-it paper.  Colored it up with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it out. I chose a teal card base,  a red stars patterned paper background and then placed the colored scene on top.  To finish it up, I added some bling :)

Here is the bundle deal:

Remember, you have to get the bundle deal to get the Libra - Zodiac Kit

Thanks so much for stopping by and feel free add a comment so I know you stopped by :)

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment