Friday, September 13, 2019

Progressive Freebie Challenge - Sep19 Scrappers Delights

Hello Y'all!

Today I'm going to be sharing my design for the September Progressive Freebie Challenge over at Scrapper's Delights Facebook Group.

Did you know that Scrapper's Delights has a Progressive Freebie Facebook Challenge each month?!
Here's how it works... Provided you create a project or color the freebie during the month that you requested it, you will continue to get the next month's image for free.  However, if you are unable to create one month that you have requested the image, you will be able to purchase the image the next month to jump back in :)

Who wants to join me in the Challenge?  You can visit the Scrapper's Delights Facebook Group to join in on the challenge... don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Here is the image of the freebie for September:

If you participate in the challenge, you will receive this special offer...

I chose the image  "Halloween Pumpkin Pie" from the bundle for my DT inspiration...  

I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and coloring it up with Copic Markers. I chose a green card base, added Doodlebug patterned papers and a sentiment from the Halloween paper pad matted on black card stock.  To finish it up, I added a few stars.

You can get the bundle that includes this image HERE

I hope you'll be intrigued to join in.

Thanks so much for stopping by and feel free add a comment so I know you stopped by :)

Links:


1 comment:

  1. I'm blown away by thi ls coloring, and excited to have found a new company to practice my coloring with.

    ReplyDelete