Thursday, June 22, 2017

Bee Boy & Skipper's Pocket

Hello... thanks so much for stopping by :)
Today I have two card designs to share, here is the first one:
Bee Boy
I started by printing the images on Xpress-it paper and then colored them with copic markers.  Next I chose a yellow card base, added some patterned paper and then put the colored image on top.  I added the honeycomb and bee die cuts with some dandelion yellow Nuvo crystal drops to give the bees dimension.  Lastly I added some Wink of Stella (clear) to the bee & boy wings.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used: 


My second card design is: Skipper's Pocket
I started by printing the images on Xpress-it paper and then colored them with copic markers.  Next I chose a green card base and added purple patterned paper.  I fussy cut the frog in the pocket and then popped it up on top of the patterned paper.  I added the sentiment and then pink bling from Queen & Co. on the sentiment and the flower centers to finish it up.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

      Skipper's Pocket           (sentiment from) Kimmie's Sour Lemons
    
                   
(Hi there! from) Otter Say Hello

I just love to play with my Imagine That Digistamp sets... you should totally play too!
If you don't have any sets yet, visit the shop HERE
There are freebies you can try first if you'd like or if you like one that I used just click on the name above the digistamp image :)  
Thanks again for visiting!!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

2 comments:

  1. Love them!! Especially loving the Skipper's pocket, colors, choice of sentiments and your lovely coloring of course. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete