Saturday, June 17, 2017

Giraffe with Coffee

Hello Everyone....
Have you seen the new Imagine That Digistamp???
It's so adorable... check it out....

"It's been too looong!"
I started by printing the Giraffe & sentiment on Xpress-it paper, then I colored it with Copic Markers. I created the leafy background with Nuvo mousse and a stencil on watercolor paper.  I chose a tan card base and added the leafy background, then I fussy cut the Giraffe & sentiment.  When I assembled it together, I popped up the Giraffe so he would stand out from the background :)

Here is the new Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


So what do you think?  Are you loving it as much as I am?!  If so, just click the name above the digistamp set image and visit the shop :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment