Thursday, June 15, 2017

Girls Night In & Grand Slam

Hello Everyone!
I hope you're having a great week!
It's time for me to share 2 of my designs for this week... I hope you like them :)

First we have: Girls Night In 
I started this one by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and then colored with Copic Markers.  I chose a dark blue card base and added a strip of pink with white dots design paper. Next I added the colored image and to finish it up, added 4 little sparkly dots of bling from Queen & Company.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


And second we have: Grand Slam
I started off by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored with Copic markers.  To create the card design, I chose a taupe card base and added a strip of printed paper at the bottom.  Then I aded the colored image and some 3D baseballs to finish it up.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

            Baseball Boy                  Baseball/Softball Sentiments
   

Well... what do you think?  you like?
If you'd like to get any of these digistamp sets, just click on the name above the digistamp set image.  If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you :)

Thanks for visiting!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment