Thursday, June 8, 2017

Retro Waitress & Farmer Lily

Hello Ya'll!
I have a couple cards to share with you today... I hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them.

Retro Waitress Card
I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and then coloring it up with Copic Markers. I chose a bright blue card base and added red, yellow & blue washi tape from Queen & Co.  Next I added the colored image and some heart bling to finish it up.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


And for my second card today, we have:

Just Chicken in on you
I also started this one by choosing and printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and then coloring it with Copic Markers.  I double matted the colored image first on a background I created using Tim Holtz Oxide inks and then onto a wood patterned paper. Lastly, I added it to a light yellow card base and finished it up with a two little bling buttons.

I used the following Imagine That Digistamp set:


Thanks so much for visiting and please stop by again soon :)
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment